We are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our vibrant and growing team of professionals.
Take a look over the job description and required experience below.
- Process Purchase Invoices.
- Ensure they match purchase orders and check prices and quantities.
- Input Purchase Invoices and credit notes into the accounts system and apply the correct nominal code.
- Reconcile Supplier statements to Purchase Ledger.
- Resolve supplier queries.
- Produce Creditors report ( Accounts payable) which is reconciled to supplier statements.
- Post payments to Supplier accounts.
- Maintain Overhead Ledger. Ensure all overhead invoices are received and posted to the correct nominal code.
- Resolve overhead cost queries. Post Payments to supplier accounts.
- Produce a list of monthly overheads reconciled.
- Assisting with monthly management accounts by providing an overhead list and creditors report in a timely and accurate manner.
- Providing VAT input report.
- Reporting to Accountant.
- Quickbooks, Sage, or similar
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
If you believe your the person we are looking for, please send a copy of your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org